Monday, March 6, 2017

                 Student Success Statement 
                             "Ask yourself is it right or wrong and act accordingly." 
                                                          Otto Graham,Jr. 
                                                  Image 
I that Mr. Graham is right because I think that you should always ask yourself  is the right what I'm doing or is it wrong. I think that everyone when you see yourself in the mirror that you should look at yourself and say Is this write what I'm doing or not. I think that if you are going to do something then you should always do a CTR thing. We should all have good things to do every time. We should always do that in your mind or the mirror. I think we should just take it slow and do it. Everyone should know what your doing right and what your doing wright. We should all be happy. Everyone should just be ok with it. This was my Student Success Statement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment