Tuesday, March 14, 2017

             Student Success Statement 
" Great beauty great strength, and great riches are really and truly of no great use, A right heart exceeds all." 
I think that if we all do good things then we will have riches, Once my dad found these really expensive new shoes in a bench outside a shoe store. Then he said " Should I keep them or give them back". So then he thought about it for a long time and then said " I'm going to give them back to the because maybe some needs them". After my dad went back into the store he went to the cashier and told him what happened so then a lady and her child came in and said " Have you guys seem  some shoes in a bag because I just bought them and I think my kid left them here my accident." Then my dad said " oh yes I found them outside here you go." Then the lady was so happy and said " thank you sir." Then my dad said " your welcome" After that the cashier told my dad that since he gave them back and didn't take them that he was going to give my dad some new shoes for half the price. My dad was so happy. So when you do something good you will get great riches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment