Thursday, March 16, 2017

             Student Success Statement 
                                     "Character Matters Most." 



                               Image result for dale murphy


                                                                 Dale Murphy 
I that my character in still developing because in just finding my way. I think that we can all find out own character. I think I like my character so far right now. I think I'm being a good CTR person so far I hope to keep on be finding my character. I like that I can be a CTR person and still be a kid that is growing up. If you have a really good character then your are a CTR person. I hope that everyone finds their character and that they do good things with it.   I think that we can all be good and be happy with our character. I hope you don't be a CTW person. This was my Student Success Statement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment