Wednesday, March 8, 2017

        Student Success Statement 
                         "The best way to predict your future is to create it." 
                                                  Charles Ketterer 
think that we all can make your own future like if we want to  go to college we need to go for it. What I want for my future is go graduate high school. Then I would like to go to college and graduate college. Also I would like to have my first job and have my own apartment. After that I would like to get married and have my kids. But I think that some people think that when someone says oh you should make your own future they want their future to be with drugs and alcohol and I think that they should be trying to have a CTR future and not a CTW future. I think that if your future is going to be with drugs and alcohol then don't hang out with people that want that future for themselves. We should  have a CTR future.  You should use your mind like me for my future. Also you can make it come true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment