Monday, January 9, 2017

                                        My Christmas break/Winter Break

One of the things that I did for my christmas break was injoy my family and my silly siblings. I also had fun in my winter break by going out of state to Washington Seattle California. I went to Washington Seattle California to go see me other family members over there in really loved it because I got to go on an airplane.Some of the people that I met was my aunt that I never Knew about and my cousins I really loved  the time I had with them. Some of the movies that I saw was a movie called Sing,and Passengers. One of my CTR experiences were being nice to the people that I met and also helping them out. Some sports that I did was going to the park and playing basketball with my whole family and My team won the Boys team. Some books that I read was one called Eperanza rising. I really didn’t get any homework at all so I just had fun. I really loved my Christmas break.I really hope that I get to do all of those thing again in the summer. I really had fun and hope that everyone else had fun on their christmas break as well.


                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment