Friday, January 13, 2017

                 Student Success Statement
“Take responsibility for YOUR OWN body, mind,and spirit,for your own physical, mental, and spiritual well-being.”
                                      
                                                   Mr. C.S.Haymore
I think that my teacher Mr.Haymore is right because we are all in control of our bodies so I think that we should keep it nice and healthy. I think that we can all take care of ourselves. We should all be happy with our bodies. We don’t need drugs. No one needs drugs, weed ,or alcohol. We should take care of our bodies and our minds. I think that no one need to do anything that can cost you your life. WE should all be CTR people. We all need help but being a CTW person is not going to help. That was my student success statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment