Tuesday, January 24, 2017

        Student Success Statement
             “ I wasn’t trying to leave a legacy. I was trying to do what was right.”


                                       
                                                    Dean Smith
I think Mr.Smith was right because not everyone wants to leave a legacy some people  just wanted to do was is right. Some famouse people say the same thing. I think that I would want the same thing as well. We don’t need to leave a legacy as long as we do the right thing that is enough.  We can all do something that is right. Just as long as we do something that changes something then you are ok. Never stop doing the right thing. Always be a CTR person and never give up. We can change a little part of the world in one tiny way. This was my Student Success Statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment