Friday, January 20, 2017

                               
                                          Photography
                                    By:Laisha Casillas

What is your passion and why is it a passion of yours?
My passion is photography because my dad is a photographer and I’ve been working with dad ever since I was 3 years old.
How can you make this passion become your profession?
I can make this passion become my profession just by asking my dad what I can do to become a really photographer because he knows what I have to do to become one and I know that he will teach me and help me.
What education is required?
The education that is required is that I need to know how to work the camera very well and I will need a high school diploma.
What skills,talents,and attitudes are required?
The skills that I need is that I need  to know how to work with the cameras , also one of the talents that I need is that I need to know how to talk to people and put then in different places and also I need to know what different poses I need then in.

          
Reflection:What are you willing to do in order to make your passion your profession?
What  I would do to reach my goal is to do whatever I can just to reach my goal and I really want this a lot. I want to be a photographer just like my dad and be as good as him in life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment