Thursday, December 15, 2016

                                                   Class Evaluation
Thing that I like about this class is the way Mr.Haymore my teacher tells to always choose the right. I think that the class is very peaceful and I like that. Our class is very clean. Our class is smart and we like to talk about how we are CTR persons our self"s. I think that the class is very wonderful to be in.

Somethings that I do not like about this class is that we type a lot I think we should always type a little and work on our typing tutor a little more. Also I don't like it when we only get a few minutes  on each assignment  we should at least get some more time.One other thing that I don't like about this class is that I hit in the front and I  want to sit in the back. I think that we don' say hi to Mr. Haymore when we come in and we should. Finally one last thing I don't like is that we have to talk in front of the class for our CTR project,

One recommendation to improve the class is that we should talk about our day each person in the classroom and we should talk about what we did that as a CTR person. Another thing is that we should talk more like a class. Another thing is that we should stand outside in a line and come in when Mr.Haymore tells us and say hi Good Morning Mr. Haymore. Also we should always walk to our partners about what we did one that was good. We should also check for our cards when we walk in to class ans show them to Mr.Haymore.

My highlight of this class is that we get to learn about  computers and we get to type and learn about how we can be CTR  people. I think that I like that Mr.Haymore tells us how great people were CTR people. I hope that it will be the same as this semester.

I think that I did do my best in this class be cause I worked hard and did all of my assignments and I published them to. I think that we are always working hard and not just me but everyone else to. I think that I did really good in this class and I really like it  a lot. I hope that it's like this next semester.

Yes I am reading my planning goals journal everyday and I always report it all the time. I love doing the planning goals journal because it is super fun and I love it.

Yes I'm committed to being a CTR person for my whole life. I just want to be a person that everyone knows and they trust and love and I want to change peoples lifes and I want to change the world to.

No comments:

Post a Comment