Monday, December 5, 2016

                                       Challenges Teens Face Today
Teens Today face challenges like  drugs,gangs,ctw,also they have problem at home and they bring it school with them and they hurt other people so that they feel better.One major challenge that I’m faceing with right now is that there is alot og Teens that do drugs around me and don’t want to get into doing drungs because I’m not that type of person and I don’t want to become like someone of my friends or those teens.What I’m doing is that when I see them comeing I just walk away or sometimes I tell them to leave me alone but the bad thimg is that I tell my friends to stop but they don’t want to understand.Being a CTR person helps me because I know that if I want to be a good person then I have to start acting like it and behaveing like it. I think that other teens can stop this just by remembering that they have their whole future ahead of them and they shouldn’t waste it on drugs or anything that they have going on in life.



                              
Reflection:What is the greatest need that teens have?

The greatest need that teens have is that they can go to a parent or an adult so that they can help them out with anything that they need.

No comments:

Post a Comment