Wednesday, December 7, 2016

                                          Student Success Statement
                       “It’s better to be alone than to be in bad company.”

I think that it is better to be alone then to be with company because when you are with your friends then you different then when you are at school. When my friends tell what they are going to do and it’s bad then I just don’t do what they are going to do or I just don’t go with them and I just leave and go to my house or I just go to school and stay after school. Don’t be scared to stand up for yourself. You don’t have to be a CTW person you can be a CTR person. Everyone is going to be mad but you should still be a good person a do the right thing instead of doing the bad thing  because of your friends.You can be a good person and stand up for yourself with no fear at all just with doing good your going to be a better person and a CTR person to.Neber be scard of anyone. Always be  a good person. Never do drugs or anything bad like your friends. This was my Student Success Statement.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment