Monday, May 1, 2017

                  Student Success Statement  
" I have been asked what I mean by ' word of honor.' I will tell you: Place me behind prison walls-walls of stone ever so high , ever so thick, reaching ever so far into the ground- there is a possibility that in some way or another I might be able to escape, but stand me on the floor and draw a chalk line around me and have me give my word of honor never to cross it. Can I get out of that circle? No, never ! I'd die first." 
 I think that  he is saying  that even if you put in a prison that he has the word of honor and will escape  but if you draw a chalk  circle around him that you have his word that he will not cross over the chalk circle. I think that this means that  if you say something that you are going to do then you have to do it and in word of honor you need to keep your promise. If I tell you I'm going to do something I'm going to do it because I promised. If you can keep your word then you are a CTR person. Always keep your word of honor and don't lie and never really do it. People can believe  you because you promised. 


No comments:

Post a Comment