Wednesday, May 17, 2017

                   Forensic Scientist  
Duties and Responsibilities: Generalist  forensic science technicians, sometimes called criminalists or crime scene of a crime and perform scientific and technical analysis in laboratories or offices.  
Salary:  $55,360-$47,230 
Education: A forensic scientist should have a bachelor's degree in forensic science or a related field, such as biology, chemistry or physics. A forensic Scientist major typically includes those basic sciences, plus classes in pharmacology, statistics, computer modeling, biochemistry and criminal justice. 
Demands for this particular career: To become this you need a bachelor's degree or a forensic science related class. 

                                              
Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Or why not? 
Yes I would like to be this one day, because I had one Forensic class in my Middle School years and I had a lot of fun and I think that an amazing thing to do when I grow up. I hope that I get to do this when I grow up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment