Tuesday, May 9, 2017

        Student Success Statement 
" In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing ." 
                                         Theodore Roosevelt 
I think that Mr. Roosevelt was right because in any moment of decision you should do the best thing you can do and that thing is to do the right thing. I think that if you see money on the ground then you should not keep it you should give it back to the person that is belongs to or you should give it to the police. I hope that if I find money on the ground that I should give it to the person who dropped it or I will give it to the police. I you do decide to take the money then you will have it in your conscience. I would never what that in my head because it would hurt Me and the people that the money belongs to. I think that you should always do the right thing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment