Friday, May 19, 2017

                        Physical Therapist 
Duties and Responsibilities: Job Duties in Physical TherapyPhysical therapy is a growing part of the medical industry. Physical therapists are key to recovery for some patients who are recuperating from injuries, illnesses, and surgery.  
Salary: $ 84,020  USD  
Education: All programs offer a doctor of physical therapy (DPT) degree. DPT programs typically last 3 years. Most programs require a bachelor's degree for admission as well as specific educational prerequisites, such as classes in anatomy, physiology, biology, chemistry, and physics. 
Demand or need for this profession: There is a high demand for physical therapists in the workforce.  
                                                   
Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one  ? Why? Why not? 
I think that I would not like to be this one day because I would like to do something else in my life and this job is not for me. I don't  think that someone else would love this job but I'm not one of those people . 

No comments:

Post a Comment