Friday, February 24, 2017

                    Student Success Statement
                                               “Right is right only when entire.”
                                       
                                                                 Victor Hugo

I think that Mr.Hugo is write because if you're not going to say the whole truth then that is not the entire story. Everyone should always say the whole truth and not what they just want to say. Everyone should be a CTR person like my teacher Mr.Haymore.I think that we should just say the truth why do u need to hide it. Everyone needs to know the truth. No one should be keeping a secret from anyone. I think we just need to say the truth. We need to say everything. Everyone should answer with just the truth. This was my student success statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment