Thursday, February 9, 2017

              Professional Singer
Duties and Responsibilities: Singers read and interpret musical compositions and apply their voice and style to create a song. Singers use one or more vocal ranges, such as alto, baritone,or bass in certain music styles, including folk,rock, country, gospel, jazz, or rap.

Salary: $45,000-$65,000

Education: Bachelor’s degree recommended,required for opera singers

Demand for this particular career: Musicians and singers perform in settings such as concerts halls, arenas, and clubs.

                       
Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why?or why not?

I would like to be this one day because I really love to sing in front of people. A lot of people have told me that I have an amazing voice and I think that It's really fun to do also so I think that I want to have this job because I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment