Thursday, February 9, 2017

        Student Success Statement
“In life as in football, you won’t go far,unless you know where the goalposts are”
                                                Arnold H.Glasgow

  

I think that Mr. Glasgow was right  because we will go far unless you  know where the goalpost is. I think that this was a great quote and I think that everyone should know it. I think that everyone should be a CTR person like me and the people around me. I hope that no one is being and CTW person. I wish that we could always know where we are going but some of us don’t. I think that we can all work together and help each other out. I wish that we would all think like this man with this quote. We all need good in our future. I think that we all need to know where we are going in life and the future. This was my Student Success Statement.              

No comments:

Post a Comment