Wednesday, October 5, 2016

                                      Student Success Statement                            
                                              OBEDIENCE
‘’When obedience becomes our goal, it is no longer an irritation, instead of a stumbling block,it becomes a building block’’
                      
                                                                                          James E.Faust

I think that Mr. Faust is right because his saying something that my mom tells me because she want’s me become someone with a good life when i get older and she wants me to be happy but she said that to do that first you have to have obedience and then your life will be better.I think that you should have learn what obedience means for been your really small because with ou8t obedience you would have to have good things coming your way. Everyone has learned that what obedience means and what your have to do when your when an adult tells you that to do you have to obey them just like your parents taught you.

3 comments: