Wednesday, October 26, 2016

                                                Student Success Statement
“Don’t sacrifice what you want most for what you want most and see it often.”                                   
                           Peter Vidmar      (His personal Strategy)                 

I think that Mr. Vimar was right because I want to do other things instead of homework but i do what I have to do anyways. I think that everyone should lisen to Mr.Vidmar about what he said. We should do what we have to do first then we can do what we want after. Everyone should do their  school work first instead of being outside with their friends. I’m going to do what Mr.Vidmar said so that I can get to do all of my homework and get good grades in school. I will have to do all my work first then I will get to go outside and play. I will also lisen to my mom because she tells me the same thing everyday when I get home. I f we lisen to all those people that tell us to do better we will get to do som mant things in life. This is why I’m going to do all my work everyday. This was my Student Success Statement.                                  


No comments:

Post a Comment