Monday, June 5, 2017

                         Color Guard 
I chose color guard because I really like the way they perform and sadly this year I didn't get to go tryout because I was to late to get in. I think that it's so awesome how they look out on the field and the ways that they toes that flag up in the air is so incredible that when they perform I get so speechless. I really want to be in color guard because I think that it would motivate me to do better in my classes because I would have to keep up with my grades in order to still be in color guard. I hope that when I go try out for color guard next year, I hope that I get in team because when I do I will work hard and do my best to and also work my butt off just to stay on the team. I hope that if I ever make it then I will always be a CTR person because I really want to be on that field giving it my all and I want my friends to be up on those bleachers cheering for me, and then I want to be on that field and throwing that flag up in the air. Also their outfits are so eye catching that you don't want to look away they just grab your attention. I think that the only part that I hate about color guard is all the make up that you have to wear and I 'm not the type that wears that much makeup well I don't wear makeup at all because when I wear make up I get really irritated from my face. That’s all that I don't like about color guard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment