Wednesday, June 7, 2017

                  Class Evaluation 
  1.  I think that I really like this class a lot. I think that I'm going to miss this class because I met people in here that I didn't know. I think that everyone in this class will miss each other because we had a lot of fun moments with our peers. I liked that  we learned how to create a E-ports. 
  1. Some things that I don’t like about this class is that we had to write on that computer a lot I think that we should have played some more games for fun. Because some people would get bored.  
  1. Some improvement is that we should talk to each other a little more. I think that we have to communicate a little more.  
  1. My highlight in this class is that I met new people and also I know what CTR means. 
  1. I think that I did my best in this class but I didn't come for a lot of days because I had family problems at home that I had to deal with. But I think that I could have done a little better. 
  1. Yes I always read it back and fourth because I need to see what goals I already did. I think that this was a great IDEA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment