Tuesday, November 1, 2016

                                                  Student Success Statement
                                            “The best recreation is to do good.”
                                                            William Penn
I think that Mr.Penn was right because you do need to feel good everyday that you wake up in the morning for school,work,or every if you are staying in at home.I think that everyone should wake up feel very good about the day and everyone else also themself,because everyone needs to be happy. I think that we should all look good and feel good because I know that I always am.If you feel good then don’t hide it at all just be yourself. I think that to become happy you need to be a CTR person every day. That was my Student Success Statement.



No comments:

Post a Comment