Friday, September 30, 2016

                                          Student Success Statement
                                           ‘’ We learn to do by doing’’

                                     

I think that Mr. Kimball was right. He was right because that is what all my teachers have told me in my lifetime  and I had to learn that way all my life. I think that we should lisen  to Mr.Kimball. Mr.Kimball is not wrong at all and he was right because if u don’t learn by doing then you won’t learn everything that you need to learn. If you really want to learn then you better lisen to Mr.Kimball.We should all lisen to what people tell us is good because if you don’t then you will not learn everything you want to learn.I think that we should lisen to people  like you family,parents, And teacher or anyone that tells you to learn by doing. We can learn by doing because that is how I learned.We should always learn by doing not the other way around. If you are aperson that wants to learn in differnet ways then you should liesn up and hear me and every person that learns by doing.You shouldn’t choose the wrong. That was my student success statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment