Monday, August 29, 2016

                                                "Decisions Determine Destiny"



                   I think that everyone has their own destiny in some way but I don't think that alot of people believe in destiny my decisions are decisions that i make no one else tells me what to do and what not to to do only my parents. Parents and teachers are the only one's that can tell you whats wrong and whats write because they are the one's teaching us. M y mom would always tell me that everyone has their own destiny because of "GOD". I always thought that we already had our  destiny ahead of ourselves but again I was just a little girl back then now I know what my mom ment.Everyone make their own decisions because everyone is going  to free atb some point and we need to make our own decisions because they follow you every were all the time. We determine what we decied and and what we don't decied. Our destiny decieds also all the time so that you con have a future.

No comments:

Post a Comment