Wednesday, March 8, 2017

        Student Success Statement 
                         "The best way to predict your future is to create it." 
                                                  Charles Ketterer 
I think that we all can make your own future like if we want to  go to college we need to go for it. What I want for my future is go graduate high school. Then I would like to go to college and graduate college. Also I would like to have my first job and have my own apartment. After that I would like to get married and have my kids. But I think that some people think that when someone says oh you should make your own future they want their future to be with drugs and alcohol and I think that they should be trying to have a CTR future and not a CTW future. I think that if your future is going to be with drugs and alcohol then don't hang out with people that want that future for themselves. We should  have a CTR future.  You should use your mind like me for my future. Also you can make it come true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment